The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
anttz111

Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:18 am

Lani smiled and looked at the tentacles.."woah they;re busy arent they!" she siad and winked at him.[strike]
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:14 am

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea..."
Ikaika seemed to like it's name and grabbed onto Lani's leg, with a loose grip.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:07 am

"hmm..well have to figure that out. Test her theory?" Lani asked and smiled at Alex. she looked at the other tentacles he favorite being Keokolo and another one she could tell the difference between them. "you...are Ikaika which means strong." she said and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:58 am

Alex smiled, and Keokolo rumbled, as if trying to make a purring sound. Alex gave a giggled.
"Well, I wouldnt think momma would have considered tentacles in that, though. She probablly was right,though."
Several of the other tentacles began trying to join Keokolo on Lani.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:52 am

"If they act sweet like this one here, sure!" she said and smirked.. she never had a pet before and these things to her were sweet. she kept massaging the tentacles now with two fingers. she looked into Alex's eyes and smiled. "Momma always told me, the quiet ones are the ones who have alot to offer. I dont think shes wrong." Lani said and smirked leaning her head on Alex as she played with Keokolo with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:44 am

Alex giggled at her.
"They ALL sorta can have minds of their own. And are you trying to name my tentacles?"
"Keokolo" apparently decided to make himself feel indvidualized and slither more up her arm.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:35 am

Lani smiled and looked at the tentacle. "Well if this one has a mind of its own i'll name it Keokolo whic means "Gift from God" in Hawaiian." she said and smirked looking up at Alex.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:25 am

"I'm not trying.... I just felt like that. Hell, That might not have even been me, that may have been them. They can get a mind if their own sometimes...."
Alex's eyes widened as she rubbed the tentacle, massaging it. It was... stimulating...
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:17 am

Lani laughed as the tentacle tickled her.."See now your just being a tease and its not fair." she said and looked at him and rubbed her finger down the tentacle and massaged it.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:11 am

"Yeah, it would. No clue how you'd do that, though."
Alex shrugged and the tentacle slithered up her arm more.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:00 am

Lei'Lani laughed and smiled.."Well it' be cool!" she said and smirked going into the academy.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:21 am

Alex's eyes widenend.
"Well, you cant make one from me!! And I'm bnot sure how you'd go around making one like that...."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:11 am

Lani laughed and her shoule went up.."That tickles." she siad and smiled at him with her innocent childlike personality. she smiled and looked at the tentacle. shethen began to think.."It would be cool if i had a bracelet like that." she said and smirked
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:01 am

Alex smiled, still blushing.
"Ok, good."
A tentacle wrapped around the wrist of the hand she was grabbing him with, seein as she enjoyed them.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:55 am

"Thats the nice thing to say." she said and smiled at him as she answered his awestruck question.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:33 am

Alex smiled, but blushed as she said that and grabbed his hand.His tentacles gave a slight wriggle as she grabbed him.
"Ummm-Thank y-you?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:28 am

"Sweet!" she said happily! and glanced at Alex. "I Think your cute." she said and smirked smiling at him. she was only 5'4.short as ever. she smirked at him, and grabbed his hand. He was cool.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:20 am

"Oh! Well, in that case, you picked the right guy to bring along. I can do a lot more gross stuff. A LOT."
Alex giggled mischeviously.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:43 am

Lei'Lani smiled and walked with him..Scare as in BOO. someone terrified me yesterday in gym and im gonna get them back." she said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:12 am

"Hmm? Yeah, I guess. Got nothing better to do really.Kinda hungry, too. Whatdya mean by scare, though?"
Alex smiled, slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:07 am

Lani smirked.."SO you wana go somewhere and do something.. im getting hungry and i have someone i promised to scare." she said and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:32 am

Alex chuckled.
"Ok. Yeah, I dont know much, just hat I was born there and stuff..;.."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:23 am

Lani smiled." Its okay..dont hurt yourself!" she said jokingly and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:46 am

"Ermmm...I dont really know much about it. That was just where I was born, and where Momma Sky found me as a baby..."
Alex rubbed the back of his head, trying to think.
"I dont remember much about it...."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:33 am

"no not really...is it fun there?" she asked adn looked at him with a smirk. she liked hearing about him.. knowing about someone other than herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next