The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Tue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Share | 

Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:29 am

Lani ppouted and kissed his cheek. "Okay... ill se you tomorrow." she said and hugged him tightly them moved onto her bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:24 am

Alex smiled as she began to doze off, but he realized something. He couldnt get caught in here with her asleep. He whispered to her.
"Lani....Im not sure I can stay here. If I get caught here, both of us are in big trouble..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:19 am

LeiLani was really tied and ashe loved the feel ogf holding onto Alex she dosed off into a light sleep. To her he was just great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:13 am

Alex's eyes widened as she ended the kiss. He remained hugging her on the bed, enbracing her with his arms and tentacles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:10 am

LeiLani didnt want to let him go her hand went into his hair as she kissed him and she broke the kiss hugging him tightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:08 am

Alex closed his eyes as she kissed him passionately. He wrapped his armas around her and his tentacles followe d his arms, holding her tightly in their loving embrace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:59 am

LeiLani looked at him and sighed. there it was he said it. she smirked. and replied. "I dunno" she siad and got up to get on her knees sitting in between his legs she kissed him passionately and closed her eyes as she them moved her hands to cup his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:51 am

"Of course I care about you. You obviously care about me, so why shouldnt I?"
Alex lookedu p at her from her bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:49 am

Lei Lani looked at him and sighed. she pulled him in and sat on her bed to just look at him. "Do you care about me or me just being mad at you?" she asked and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:44 am

Alex looked at her from outside of the window.
"I'm cominng her to apolgize.Please....Dont be angry at me, Lani. I dont think I'd be happy with myself knowing I pissed you off and lost you..."
Alex was still very saddened from earlier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:27 am

LeiLani stopped singing.. and looked over to her window. "Oh my go you cant be serious" she said and sighed getting up. and opening the windows. "What are you doing Alex?" she asked and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:25 am

Alex sighed, still upset. He cold tell she still wasnt happy at him, and that made him feel very sad. He ran towards the girls dorm, but stopped a short distance from it. He couldnt just walk in, that t would be creepy. He looked at his set of tentacles and at the wall.
"Oh, Yes. It's Spidey Timey."
Alex ran towards the building and used his tentacles like spider legs to scale the building. He looked in several windows, trying to find Lani's room. Eventually, he fopund it, and lnocked on the glass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:54 am

LeiLani was upset, at him adn herself. she just couldnt change that just like that. she looked at him and sighed. "Apology accepted." she said and looked at him before turning to leave, as she put crossed her arms in her leather jacket and hunched over as it began to rain, she was too tired to use her tele. and se was aggravated with her self. she reached in her pocket to find that she had left her dorm room key in her other pants in her room.. she grunted and was getting upset until she somehow release a gust of force which smashed her door open. "how the hell didi do that?" she asked her self and walked in the room and picked up the dooand fixed it using her teleinesis which she didnt want to. she sat in a chair and took off her jacket and her shoes and sat looking at a wall. "Great...alone.....the usual in the semi-ordinary life of LeiLani Casanova." she said and chuckled feeling pitiful. she laid down and looked at the top bunk singing to herself as the rain hit her window and she grew extremly bored and eveloped in thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:45 am

Alex looked at her, upset and confused.
"What? Im sorry because I upset you! And I dont want to make you mad, Lani..."
Alex's eyes were filled with obvious sadness, not wanting her to leave angry at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:34 am

LeiLani kept walking and tried to ignore him until she heard the "Im Sorry". She turned her head to looked at him as she was still walking. "What are you sorry for, you had a nice time with me. Got what you wanted, and now you can go back and be confused about the 'relationship' you had withthe other girl. she said and stopped to face him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:22 am

Alex watched her go about, realizing she was angry. "Oh shit...now she's angry." He started following after her, trying to appologize.
"Lani!!! Come back, I'm sorry!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:10 am

LeiLani looked at him and watched how nonchalantly he acted about it. "I thought It was obvious Alex. But never mind. Relationships arent that confusing. what you want is what you want. but i'll cath you later i have to go. It was nice hanging wit you." she said in her soft voice but it had a bit of anger in it. she pulled away from the tentacles and locked up the fridge before looking at him once more as she walked off to go and get her mind off of what was just happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:59 am

Alex shrugged.
"Relatioships are confusing....So thats why I think. WHat She thinks could be different from what I think.....What do you think of me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:52 am

Lani Looked at him and slightly moved away. "You think? Whats there to think about?" she asked hoping she hadnt wasted her time today, she would have looked like a complete idot in her brain, and probably wouldnt be able to look at him again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:46 am

"Hmmm? Well, There's Kyumi, But I'm not really sure what her relationship with me is like.... We're friends, I think...."

His tentacles were warm and wet and were still wrapped tightly around her arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:33 am

LeiLani fought to keeo her eyes open. "Alex....do you have a girlfriend? Or another Girl besides me that you talk to?" she asked as she leaned onhim and smirked at Keokolo and Ikaika.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:29 am

Alex smiled his tentacles, Keokolo and Ikaika in particolar, wrapped around her arm as they wwalked along. He was very happy to have her as a friend now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:56 am

LeiLani took the dishes away and cleaned them. she stood finished and full as she looked over at Alex. She smirked and grabbed his hand as she leaned on him tired and walked towards her Dorm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:09 am

Alex smiled again, with her saying she's ok. He got up as she moved the empty plates. His tentacles remained at his sides, waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:54 am

"um yea...i'll be fine." she said and lifted her head to give a innocent, and polite smirk. she lifted everthing up with her Telekinesis seeing Alex was finished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   

Back to top Go down

Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next