The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Tue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Share | 

wondering the building(anttz111)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:23 am

Shruikan would appear from nowhere behind his big sister rather excited "Some on say fighting where,where damn haven't had a good fight since mom sent me here sometimes think i was sent so i didn't fight"

He would Luci tightly smiling at Salem "Hello Salem how are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:55 am

"I'd love to see you fight sometime" She grinned as she also had a passion for fighting. "Oh and what kind of music do you listen to?" she frowned for a moment "please..stop me if im asking to many question's" She smiled apologeticly; she knew her tongue could run on it's own accord, blabbing was somthing she did well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:13 am

Salem smiled at her and looked at her,, "Um i love to play the guitar, listen to music and.....fight." he answered hesitantly hoppinh that she wasnt turned off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:47 am

"The girl's would freak out if the knew somthing was on the roof" She giggled mostly to herself, as she thaught about a load of girl's running around the school screaming. "so...umm do you have any pet's? or hobbies" she asked awkwardly wondering whether or not that was a good question to ask to make conversation. blah the question sound's good to me...she her lip's as she thaught this, her eye's clouded over slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:58 pm

Salem laughed at her and kissed her head. "you are funny. Well i guess we can hill out for a bit longer." he said and jumped onto of the roof of the girls dorm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:43 am

Luci smiled up at him her eye's turning lilac "umm..well when you get sick of seeing me i'll go back to my dorm...im no good with decision's..." she bit her bottom lip and frowned slightly in thaught. "im sorry if im difficult...i don't mean to be..it just sort'of happen's!" she grinned and snuggled into him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:17 am

Salem smirked at her. "Well i was going to take yo back to your dorm being that you looked tired but we can hang out somemore... its always up to you." he said and looked at her before kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:44 pm

"nah" she grinned at him "your comfy and warm " she let a small laugh pass through her lip's. "so umm were are we going..im lost again" she smiled at him hoping he knew where they were going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:15 am

Salem laughed. he then held her up on one finger. "your as light as a feather" he said and smirled at her actually enjoying holding her. "But 'if' you 'want' me to put you down i will." he said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:58 am

"you dont have to carry me if you don't want...im quite heavy and im not pass out tired so you don't have to strain yourself" She looked around carefully making sure noone was around "what if someone see's us?...like this?" Luci looked up at him her face now bright red.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:44 am

Salem smiled at her and nodded he was was a bit awestruck no one had ever said he sounded good. he smiled and picked her up and hled onto her tightly as he hopped off the towerd the cold nights wind hitting them and the dropped down from the highest tower and crashed into the ground unharmed.. Salem cradled her and walked her to her Dorm knowing she was tired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:26 pm

She kissed back and grinned "your nice to me" She lightly leaned on him, tiredness setting in. "you should have singing lesson's...not cause your bad but to help you get better" Luci looked at him carefully noticing how truely hansome he is, "your quite good at singing" She yawned quietly and rested her head on his sholder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:44 am

Salem chuckled..."Its cute when you bable like that." he saidn and smiled at her. he held her close and kissed her.."and i dont know....why the girl havent been swarming.. i think they think im a weirdo....im not the typical nice guy." he said and smirked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:47 am

Luci giggled again "your so sweet! i can't believe noone's asked you out already! unless i just don't no about it" she bit her lip; to her it sounded like she just insulted him "uhh i didn't mean to offend you if i did, i mean your hansome so girl's should be swarming all over you" she glanced to the side a small smile playing on her lip's "i talk to much right..." Luci then looked up at him again the small smile growing slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:37 am

Salem smiled at her and saw her eyes change color. "woah thats cool" he said and smirked as he squeezed her tightly and stood up with her. holding her hhe looked down at her in her eyes and smiled as the moon began to enter the sky. he then began to sing to her, he wasnt the best singer, but to make some one as tough and brute as salem Sing that should tell yo that, you've got them. he smirked looking at her his face bright for the first time in a long time. and he looked a bit embarassed, but he didnt care. He Liked Luci Alot and he wanted her to know that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:22 am

She smiled looking at him from the corner of her eye "im glad you met me too" she giggled softly "and your also...special" she twirled a strand of hair around her finger and looked back at the scenery. He's the only one that's been this nice to me..im so happy! her smile widened as she thaught this and her eye's turned a honeycone gold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:57 am

Salem looked at her nd blushed." The kind you wouldnt want to me? hmmm...Well what have i gotten my self into?" he asked being sarcastic. he then kissed her hair and moved he head down to her ear as she looked at the scenery. "Im gad i met you...your special to me." he said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:19 am

"umm well im an angel..but not really the kind you'd want to meet" She lifted her head and gave him a quick kiss reading the expression on his face. Her blush deepened slightly and she looked at her surrounding's again taking in the scenery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:12 am

"I guess you couls cal me Super Human." he said and smirked. "what are you exactly?" he asked and looked at her wanting to kiss her again but not being sure if she would get nervous. she was amazing. she smirked. he was shocked at himself. He was never this nice to anyone. Luci meant something to him and he knew it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:08 am

She smiled at him befor resting her head on his sholder "the main tower huh...so what are you then? a super human? vampire?" a light blush crept across her cheek's as she realized how relaxed she was around him, it was kind'of embarrasing that she turned to jelly around him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:02 am

Salme smirked at her and held her close to him as she sat in between his legs. "Were ontop of the Main Tower." he said and smirked at her as he looked around feeling good to be here alone withher.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:45 am

Luci squeezed her eye's shut and wrapped her arm's round his neck burying her face in his sholder; she was used to height's and stuff but this was not the usual. She opened her eye's as soon as she sensed they were nolonger moving "were are we?..." she looked around cautiously trying to see wether or not they were still on school ground's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:36 am

Salem kept his eyes on Luci. She was so adorable. her hair its color her smooth skin. he picked her up and held onto her tightly.. then went soarindropping dowards to the ground. but he had her safe in hisarms the hit the grounf with a Loud bang that shook the ground and made a crater beneath his feet. He then bent his knees again and leaped in the air shooting in the air like a Eagled and he land on the highest tower of the Academy just them two alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:15 am

Glares him in the eye
Then you'll have to explain to mum why you ripped my fangs out... Evil or Very Mad
Sighs
Ok....I get to deal with him when he breaks her heart...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:24 pm

He glared at Salem and snarled angrily "I'm not obnoxious thats Nathan i just a have hard time around blood"

Mumbled to himself still ushering Nathan away from the two of them drinking from the pack "That's it family hunting trip Salem your invited too and Luci you arent escaping this trip your coming no excuses" He looked at Salem saying your welcome to come along, then looked at Nathan sternly then warned him.

"Nathan you even try touch Salem on this trip and i'll rip your fangs from your mouth capiche"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   

Back to top Go down

wondering the building(anttz111)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next