The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Awesome emoticons I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Awesome emoticons I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Awesome emoticons I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Awesome emoticons I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Awesome emoticons I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Awesome emoticons I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Awesome emoticons I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Awesome emoticons I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Awesome emoticons I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Awesome emoticons

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Awesome emoticons Empty
PostSubject: Awesome emoticons   Awesome emoticons I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:01 am

Mexican wave : bowbowbowbow
hehe nutted ball kick
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

Awesome emoticons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome emoticons   Awesome emoticons I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:32 am

firin mah lazer
sparta
He don\'t like leonidas...

firin mah lazer
admin
Or admins XD

Last edited by zZNaThAn/Zz on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Awesome emoticons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome emoticons   Awesome emoticons I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:31 am

homo
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Awesome emoticons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome emoticons   Awesome emoticons I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:59 am

Ima ragin!
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Awesome emoticons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome emoticons   Awesome emoticons I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:04 am

admin afro lol! noob die cool chair rules whip drool firin mah lazer red weed weed cool weed ball kick suicide
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

Awesome emoticons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome emoticons   Awesome emoticons I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:52 am

My favourite is... cool neeeeeooom :] noob
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Awesome emoticons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome emoticons   Awesome emoticons I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:55 am

Question Exclamation Arrow What a Face clown cyclops @ pirat tongue silent alien cat pig affraid confused bounce Basketball cheers bom Sleep drunken cherry farao rendeer king queen study scratch geek flower lol! admin afro bow bow bow bow bow bow bow cool chair noob die sparta homo homo sparta homo homo sparta homo homo sparta whip rules rules rules whip drool firin mah lazer drool red weed drool weed drool cool weed drool Ima ragin! ball kick ball kick Ima ragin! suicide
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

Awesome emoticons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome emoticons   Awesome emoticons I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:02 am

Freaakkkk :]
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Awesome emoticons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome emoticons   Awesome emoticons I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:32 pm

Wow, this is a topic? lol hmmm well i guess these are my favorites Awesome emoticons Icon_eek Awesome emoticons 284432 Awesome emoticons 108604 <--- that happens when i think of hugh jackman XD Awesome emoticons Icon_lol naughty thoughts!!! >.< sweet mother of virgins keep me near the cross XD
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Awesome emoticons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome emoticons   Awesome emoticons I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:09 am

rollit Rip It
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Awesome emoticons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome emoticons   Awesome emoticons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome emoticons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Out of Character :: Idle Chatting-
Jump to: