The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Tue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Share | 

Vladen' daily training routine

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:31 pm

((Inferoo, thank you, so back to the Rp.))

Jecht softly chuckled as he back away from the kick he had just landed onto Vladen's shoulder, assuming his jeet kune do stance as he gave him some space. Jecht held back on the kick, as to refrain from damaging his students. Jecht's stance would fall to his normal dull one, lazily looking over the the man who just walked in. "Class, smoking, and sleep...Why does it matter to you?"

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:48 pm

(( Hope you don't mind if i intervene here, Vladen, Jecht is a natural with all manner of weapons and is a highly skilled bounty hunter, if you noticed at the beginning of the fight, where you both were using weapons, a territory your character was incredibly proficient in, you fared pretty well against a teacher, but when it came down to hand to hand combat, a skill that your character would be unused to, being so fluent in martial weaponry, therefore Jecht would naturally decimate you in terms of hand to hand, especially since hand to hand is Jechts forte, since i myself practice the martial arts i seriously question the skill of your "master" if you could beat him in both the areas of swordsmanship and martial arts, if you have a true martial arts teacher then you'd know that age and experience make a martial artist, not talent, but back to the matter at hand, Jecht is fully within his right to god-mod in a topic in which you are training under his tutelage especially in an area in which Jecht has the highest expertise, i mean, if your so powerful as to not need the training then why are you even a student at this school anyway? i think there may be a reason why Jecht is teaching and not you ))

Jack stepped nonchalantly into the dojo " 'ello Jecht, having fun i see? whats on your agenda for today m'man?" he questioned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:00 am

(( So..A training session between a teacher and a student is not classed as normal Rp? im now confused..as i was under the impression it was. I can say from personal experience that..as a Swordsman. I have beaten my teacher and as a martial artist i have also again beaten my teacher. They do not know everything..Teacher can learn from student and visa versa. ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Atreyuvision
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:45 am

((Not to sound like a dick, but as a Teacher I have a right to do that, you don't; in a normal RP I would never do that to you, I would RP fairly, but this is a training session between a teacher and student. Teachers can god mod against there students because well it's only fair that they are better at what they teach, especially on the first day.))

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:10 am

(( I guess this is a continuation of the "Idle Chatter" Topic dude..Im not having a go..but There was no attempt to Jecht's move..or possible opening for it to fail..I simply did to Jecht, what he has been doing to Vladen ))
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:05 am

((I just dropped my right leg onto your shoulder with all my strength, and you simply caught it with out taking any damage whatsoever....>.>))

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:20 am

"Doubtless you would...doubltess you would" Vladen reveal's a part of his form's strength, as Jecht leap's into the air Vladen would grasp Jecht's knee, and with an inhumane roar, throw him toward's the wall. Vladen not being human gives him an edge of speed and strength, giving him enough time to see Jecht's move and scramble a calm and confusing counter. Jecht should now be a little wary, as Vladen relaxes back into his slow and weaving form again. Dancing back from him lightly and with a fluid grace but lumber gait and steady movement.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:13 am

Jecht softly chuckled at him, his new form was interesting and new, but easily read, it a didn't stand against some one like Jecht. Jecht's eyes would open, his head raising from it's lowered position. "You're tough kid, no doubt. If this were a real fight, I would've already knocked you out, maybe even killed you, especially with that last hit...It's been awhile since I've sparred with some one, so forgive me if I hurt you, but I'll do my best to hold back." His form would change, assuming his jeet kune do stance, Vladen would be the first person in this entire school to witness him assume that stance; though it hadn't been a full on stance, more of a lazy half ass one. "It's not about strength or power...I'm telling you, don't tense up, relax, as if you were meditating." Jecht smirked slyly at him, moving in on the attack, he moved with blinding speed towards him, but he had a trick up his sleeve, his arms lazily hanging at his sides as he ran. He would jump in the air right before he reached him and lift his left leg up to his face, his knee touching his nose before viciously bringing it back down to Vladen's left shoulder; this had all happened in the blink of an eye. Despite what Jecht had said about strength or power, he indeed had a large amount of it, his body had been at the peak of humanity; it was impossible to get stronger, faster or tougher then he was, cause he was at the top of the ladder.

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:29 pm

Vladens stumbles forward, his boot hitting the mat hard as Jecht's fist connect's with the side of his head, stumbling him to the left he land's in one large circle step, with an unearthly growl. Dropping into a Style that Jecht will never have seen before Vladen stand's crouched and wait's silently for Jecht to attack, cirling him with his hand's held out stretched before himself. Light above Vladen thought to himself..he hit's hard..

Vladen blink's several times to clear his vision and the ringing from his ear's. Not as hard as Eovad..Thought Vladen as he dances closer to Jecht in a weaving and light style that has both power and strength and to Jecht's eye would appear disorientatiing and with no fluid grace.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:25 pm

Jecht's upper body would curve inwards as he turned and slid to the right, barely dodging the kick as it flew past him, the sheer power and velocity of the kick would cause his jacket to ripple. He would stand on his right leg only as his entire body curved to the right, throwing a vicious punch with his right hook towards Vladen's face, putting all of his body weight into it. Vladen had been rather fast, especially for a new student, but Jecht was faster.

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:08 pm

Vladen shift's forward with a speed to match Jecht's, his large booted foot aimed straight for his mid section as he straighten's up. " Damn slipperly eel" Vladen think's to himself as he surges forward with his boot out stretched. Vladen may be a large man, but he has the grace of a dancer when he need's it, his movement's fluid and light with an amazing grace and speed.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:18 am

Jecht would simply duck, bending his head down and out of the way of his attack. Dodging was natural to Jecht, like a second nature. "I love it when they do that..." He chuckled from his lowered position, he would then twist his entire body to the right, bringing his left leg off of the ground and swinging it towards the right side of Vladen's head, happening all in the blink of an eye. This caused Jecht to catch himself on two hands, wiggling his right leg free of his grip. He would then immediately roll forward and rise to his feet, his back facing Vladen.

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:05 am

Vladen is almost caught by suprise by the speed of the kick, stepping into it, he grap's Jecht's knee and attempt to force the flat of his palm into Jecht's nose, with a fluid and vast speed of his own, moving extremely fast for such a large man.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:00 am

Jecht shrugged, he could care less what she thought of him, his blade had been flung away from his grip due to this distraction. He would slyly comment back to her, getting his point across in much fewer words..."Hypocritical brats are even more nerve racking..." His view would leave her and move back to Vladen, he smirked at him. "Alright...My turn" He would throw a heavy round house kick with his right leg towards Vladen's chest, moving with blinding speed.

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:54 am

Luci growled at the teacher's comment "mabey its just the woman you've met, not all women are hard to please and im certainly not i just prefure my fighting to be abit more dramatic" she stood up her eye's now vibrant red to match her hair "bitter, lonely old men like you who assume thing's really get on my nerves" she nodded a goodbye to the other guy and walked away from the building her hand's balled into fist's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:52 am

Vladen turn's lightning fast, his blade flashing round and connecting with Jecht's blade, attempting to knock it free from his grip and embed it in the ceiling, as he watches him, his step light and graceful, also that of a natural with the blade with the edge of one schooled by training.

Jecht was a man he could respect and learn from, Vladen had never much looked forward to his class, but now he was begining to wonder if that was about to change.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:48 am

Jecht didn't really care about the specialties that came with making a blade, or anything for that matter. This Vladen fellow was an odd one, but a kid he could respect. He would listen to Luci whine about the fighting, honestly he could care less, he wasn't here to amuse her. "Nothing ever satisfies a woman..." He said jokingly, though it sounded just like his normal words, only a soft chuckle followed his sentence.

Last edited by Atreyuvision on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:42 am

Vladen smile and let's the blade drop to his side, nodding at Jecht as he know's full well there were a range of option's to counter that, and that with Jecht's speed he could have done so easily.

" I prefer the hammer, but it has no finesse..with it..i only know how to kill or make sword's..Where as this blade..I can enter my calming void..and loose myself in my form work"

Vladen smiles and talks in an animated tone, showing Jecht the blade in his hand's. The blade being made of blued Steel, a Longsword it's hilt was adorned with a Heron mark, and it's grip bound in blue leather, before Vladen catches himself and let's his mask slip back to that of a respectful student. Vladen listen's to Luci's sigh and yawn, shaking his head he turn's and look at her.
" Not lively enough for you?"

Vladen ask's in a polite tone, the corner's of his lip's curling up into the begining's of a warm smile
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:38 am

Luci slumped against the door and eventually slid down to the floor, she crossed her arm's with a yawn how boring...there should be fire and explosion's....not...boring chat... she scowled her idea of fighting more explosive and dramatic; it had to be interesting else she just wouldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:34 am

Jecht's smirked at him, the kid wasn't half bad. He watched the blade come towards him, he had many options that he could do to counter or dodge it, but he would just simply put his left hand up to block it, catching the tip of the blade in between two fingers. Why not let the kid get some motivation..."I've been doing this for too long..." Jecht had the reflexes of a super human, being able to dodge bullets at point blank range. This boy may have some skills, but Jecht wasn't exactly your normal guy. He would then gently pull the blade away from him, his expression returning to the dull and lifeless usual. "I've got two favorite weapons...Neither of which you wanna know..."

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:03 am

" I pefer a Blacksmith's hammer..about a 6 pound's in weight..and with a foot long haft.."

Vladen smile's wolfishly, letting Jecht knock his blade aside, he whip's his around with speed, turning it to the flat, he tries to tap Jecht lightly on the head with it, a gentle and light tap..enough to let him know contact had been made, even as Vladen in prepared to move away.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:01 am

Jecht would catch his strike, placing his blade downwards to do so. A soft chuckle passed his lips, this kid could handle a blade pretty well. "Close...So what is your favorite weapon then?" He would swing his weapon upwards, knocking his opponents blade away. He would remain on the defensive for now, letting his student show his skills, something that was very important for a teacher to know.

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:24 am

Vladen permit's himself a small chuckle before replying, damn this is one hard teacher to phase he think's to himself as he launches a lighting fast strike toward's the inside of Jecht's thigh, his movement schooled and trained in a fluid form

" I was born with one in my hand, I never really though about it.. though..this isnt my favourite weapon.."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:02 am

Jecht lazily followed his movements, parrying each of his strikes with fluid motion, like the water. He held the blade with one hand while his left hand dug into his pocket, showing little motivation as he battled. He hadn't been trained with a blade, but he was a natural for it, for any weapon. He would let Vladen go on the offensive, waiting for an opening in his style. Jecht was natural, relaxed, and lazy about his fighting, no matter what weapon he used. Jecht's expression remained dull, as if he had just woken up. "So, you like playing with swords eh?"

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:48 am

Vladen smile's softly and nod's once, stepping gracefully towards Jecht his blade flashes out in the first of a series of probing attack's, moving fluidly for one so muscled and seemingly hulking, Vladen moves from attack to attack in a fluid arc each strike seeming like one fluid movement, as he moves lightly closer to Jecht with each step, his expression calm and cold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   

Back to top Go down

Vladen' daily training routine
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: