The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Melanie Midnight Fisher I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Melanie Midnight Fisher I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Melanie Midnight Fisher I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Melanie Midnight Fisher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Melanie Midnight Fisher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Melanie Midnight Fisher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Melanie Midnight Fisher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Melanie Midnight Fisher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Melanie Midnight Fisher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Melanie Midnight Fisher

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

Melanie Midnight Fisher Empty
PostSubject: Melanie Midnight Fisher   Melanie Midnight Fisher I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:06 am

{Basic(s)}
Name: Melanie Fisher
Nickname(Optional): Mel
Race/Species: Demon
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hometown: California

{Physical}
Eyes: Amber
Hair: Brunette
Body: Scars from being whipped on her back.
Face: Birth mark on her neck, in the shape of a heart.
Height: 5ft
Weight: 7st

{Personality}
Melanie Fisher... She's strong-willed, serious, hard-working and passionate. Mel puts up a strong sheild, hiding her emotions from the world. Only those really close to her (which isn't many) have seen the real Mel. She is a hard-worker and a perfectionist, too. She will gladly spend time slaving over one single thing, just to get it right. Her passion can get too much at times. Sometimes she gives herself away to easily and people take advantage of her reckless, passionate heart. Melanie doesn't always follow her heart, however. Usually, she is careful when trusting people, and she doesn't always tell the complete truth unless it is absolutely necessary. Over-all, Mel is a fairly quiet, fairly careful soul, but those who get on the wrong side of her will see she's not as weak as she looks.

{Background}
Melanie was named so because she was the spitting image of her great-grandmother, also named Melanie. The middle name, Midnight, was chosen due to her miracle birth, just on the dot of Midnight, on the 7th April. Melanie was born into a strict and unforgiving family, and soon found she could not live like a normal child. While all her class-mates were out having fun she found herself cooking and cleaning and learning how to iron.
Melanie had no life. She slept, got up, went to school, came home, worked adn went to bed. She had no friends - she had been shunned ever since she had attended school - and she never spoke to anyone but her parents.
Then a newcomer arrived in California, on Melanie's 17th birthday. Black, a tall, 20year old, dark and handsome stranger befriended Melanie without hesitation. Melanie, however, was quick in giving Black her heart. She had always been passionate and trusting. Black, too, was fast in entrusting Melanie with his love, and soon the couple were inseperable, much to Melanie's parents' distaste. The two lovers soon became the talk of the town, and it seemed nothing was going to come between them.
They were wrong. Melanie's parents threatened to move to New Zealand, without Black. Being a creature of the night, Melanie had never been attracted to New Zealand and was immediately against the idea of moving. Especially without Black. While Melanie was furiously searching for a way out of moving, Black was watcher her grow into a beautiful 17 year old. He knew it was time.
It took all his courage to tell Melanie, knowing he would scare her, but he did it. He told Melanie what she was. A demon. Shocked at first, Melanie refused to talk to Black, and even cmale close to moving. But soon enough she found what Black had said was true. She did do inexpicable things. She could make things float if she concentrated hard enough.
Going back to find her lover, Melanie let him teach her all he could, but soon enough he reached the extent of his magical ability. He was not a demon, merely a messenger for the devil. He had to leave soon; but what would happen to Melanie? He searched for a way out, but could not, and to entrust she got the best care, he sent her to the Academy.
Melanie did not know Black was only a messenger, and grieved for him. She believed he abandoned her, even though with every day that passes, his love for her grows ever stronger. She became quiet and secluded and reluctant to trust anyone else. She attends her classes and works. She does not go out. She does not party. She does not trust anyone, only herself.
Whether she is waiting for her former lover to return, or whether she is trying to get over him, even Melanie does not know. But as each day passed she got thinner and quieter and ever-more distrusting.
That was, of course, until she Vladen, and realized true love had no boundaries. Now not able to leave his side for long, due to their bond, Mel has found true love and is happy for the first time in her young life. And as Vlad is a Lord, she is to be a Lady next to him, living the rest of her life with the man she loves.
{Appearance}
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Melanie Fisher on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:46 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : They asked me to add more detail. So I did.)
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Melanie Midnight Fisher.   Melanie Midnight Fisher I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:10 am

Firstly... I am extremely reluctant to accept another vampire... there's tonnes.

Secondly.. Can you lengthen the personality a little? Just to give us more of a feel for her. :]

Also, her background is much too short and fuzzy. You need to explain why she has whip marks on her back and who Black is. Why she was turned, the circumstances and how she ended up at the Academy.

If you need any help just ask. :]
Taking a look at the approved students' applications will help too.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Melanie Midnight Fisher   Melanie Midnight Fisher I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:56 am

Much better ^^
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: Melanie Midnight Fisher   Melanie Midnight Fisher I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:06 am

Surprised
You stole my real last name!!!
:banhammer: XD
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Melanie Midnight Fisher   Melanie Midnight Fisher I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:15 am

One question, How is she a demon?
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Melanie Midnight Fisher   Melanie Midnight Fisher I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:54 am

Demon by birth, but her parents kept it from her.
x
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Melanie Midnight Fisher   Melanie Midnight Fisher I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:11 am

Good enough for me, Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Melanie Midnight Fisher   Melanie Midnight Fisher I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:12 am

Thankyou!
x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melanie Midnight Fisher   Melanie Midnight Fisher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melanie Midnight Fisher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Members :: Archived Character Applications-
Jump to: